Friday, September 23, 2011

a real family photo shoot!




When I was pregnant with Hadley, our funds were a little low to say the least. I quit my full time job when I was just six weeks pregnant. Plus, we had a lot of purchases to consider for the arrival of Hadley. Maternity and newborn photos were not in the budget! Luckily, we had our good friend, Rob take photos for us. They turned out really great and we were so thankful to have such a nice friend- who is also very talented!
Newborn photos are a whole new skill set. I am so thrilled to have Sarah at Sarah Lane Studios booked for a newborn session just a few days after Eleanor is born. The package we got with Sarah included a family/maternity shoot. We have never paid for professional photos, mainly because I am just not a fan of sears/jcpenny type of photos, and I have a decent camera. I was so nervous that Hadley would not be in a good mood. I brought snacks, bubbles, and my mom along to keep the girl smiling- it totally worked! We are so pleased with the photos! Looking forward to the newborn session... and going back for more family photos next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment