Wednesday, June 9, 2010

f o u r months today





My goodness my little baby is becoming not. so. little.
In this last month Hadley has become more expressive, loving, cuddly, and although I did not think it could be possible, but she even got cuter!
Hadley loves playing with her sophie giraffe, chewing on burp cloths, holding onto our clothes as we carry her around, going on walks with dad and tucker, e a t i n g.
Hadley continues to be such a joy, especially in the morning after she is well rested. Most mornings go something like this.. we change her diaper first thing then hang out in our jammies for a while and chat until it is time for Hadley's morning nap.. then she lets me enjoy a nice long shower. I run around getting ready for the day/doing laundry/tidying the house until the little one wakes up around lunch time.
Mornings are pretty wonderful.
I will know Hadley's four month stats on Friday.. but lets just say she is wearing 6-12 month baby gap shorts as we speak.

oh, I also wanted to say my very favorite thing Hadley does is when she slowly gets a huge grin on her face then scrunches her nose.
She is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment