Monday, May 10, 2010

Who says babys can't come to bachelorette partys?


Last Saturday we Celebrated one of my best friends, Lindsay! She will be getting married June 5th.. just around the corner. Anyway, I left Hadley with Chris (for the first time ever) for a good seven hours while us girls went to the Spa at the Villagio to get pampered. I could not believe my ears when I came back home and Chris told me He took Hadley and Tucker on a walk all the way around the golf corse.. this is a long walk! He did great!
Anyway, for the second half of the party, we all went to Kendyll's, including Hadley, to make a yummy dinner for Linds and gift her will pretty things for her honeymoon.
We love you Lindsay!



Isn't she going to be the most beautiful bride?
Well, it might be a toss up....



No comments:

Post a Comment