Wednesday, March 31, 2010

seven weeks and so very spoiled

I just can't help myself! Now that Hadley is reacting to toys in a very cute way I want her to have every cute toy (and outfit) out there! Yesterday on her seven week Birthday Chris and I decided it was time for a play gym. Hadley had been laying on our bed talking to the ceiling fan for the last few weeks, so a play gym sounded like the perfect thing for her. My Mom and a had a lovely day at the mall in Pleasanton. It is so fun toting Hadley around in public places.. people are so sweet to her! Some of the nice compliments we heard yesterday; "oh what a little doll!" "so precious" "she is so sweet" ...I have to say I completely agree! She was so content, just looking around taking in the sights and dozing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment